How it works
- Daylight reaches the Solar PV panels and is converted into clean electricity.
- The power is converted into usable AC electricity from DC using an installed inverter.
- The electricity is then transferred from the inverter via a safety isolator to a spare terminal on your consumer unit.
- The converted energy is then available for you to use at all your electrical outlets throughout your premises.
- Not used energy from your PV solar system is exported and sold to the National Grid.
Benefits of pv solar
- Save on your bills
- Receive inflation-linked and tax-linked payments.
- Reduce your reliance on the National Grid
- Generate electricity even when it’s cloudy
9 Wyndham Crescent, Unit 1N19 5QJ London
phone work 0 7906 579 954
Home Owners Packages
- 2kWp from £4500
- 3kWp from £5500
- 4kWp from £6000